Trainee Program Information Management – Prague
RWE Transgas, one of Europe’s leading electricity and gas companies, is currently looking for a talented graduate to join the information management team.
About the trainee program:
Trainee program is designed for 18 months with a possible job offer at the end. It is a full time position. Trainee participates on day-to-day activities of the department and is introduced into all processes within the field. Trainee will experience rotation to get understand the business needs and the core of information management in the multinational company. Trainee is a direct report to the Information Manager who gives him/her development feedback on his/her performance. Other managers will participate on the trainee’s development as mentors.
Trainee will participate on key tasks of the information management team: Preparation of IT strategy and standards within RWE CZ; IT development projects – planning, monitoring, support; IT operations and security; and costs and quality controlling and reporting.
- Technical or Economics University Degree – IT lines of study preferred (Bc. ,Ing., max. 2 years after graduation)
- Interest in IT in general, system integration, and project management
- IT equipment/systems and market overview
- Very good PC skills
- Strong analytical and numerical thinking
- Diligence and detail orientation
- Ability to see bigger picture and consequences
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
- Communication skills
- Strong motivation to learn and enter on carrier in the Information Management field
Start day: As soon as possible
Contact: Mgr. Hana Slepičková, RWE Transgas, a.s, email@example.com
- Business experience in a large corporation
- Open-mined and friendly environment supporting know-how transfer
- Complete overview of IT environment in a multinational company
- Possible job offer at the end of the program
- Motivating salary package and benefits